Dear TAG community,
As we step away from schools for a few weeks, here’s something to look forward to on your return: 2015’s Inquiry to Action Groups. Join the movement for educational equity and justice in Philadelphia. Register now and spread the word: @TAGphilly; #ItAGs2015; #PHLed; www.facebook.com/tagphilly.
Join us to kick off TAG Philly’s 5th season of ItAGs on Thursday, February 12 at 6:30pm at Science Leadership Academy, at 22nd and Arch.
1. Queer Issues in Education
2. Holding Officials Accountable: Creating an Education Report Card
3. Standardized Testing Today: Not Everything that Counts can be Counted
4. Revolutionizing Education with Youth Participatory Action Research (YPAR)
5. Social Justice Unionism: How Can We Make it Happen?
6. Re-Imagining the “Public” in Public Education
7. Hip Hop: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
8. Teaching Ferguson and Beyond
9. Fighting Racism From Within: Inquiring Into Structural Racism in the Caucus of Working Educators